Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekend Hangout - Birthday Edition





I know I’ve been missing for a couple of weeks with the Weekend Hangout, but I was sick with terrible allergies. Now I’m back in time for my birthday! Today is the date my mom was in labor with me for 15 hours…as I’ve been told over the years, many, many times.  I can’t wait for a frozen strawberry margarita and some fun.
But because we are in rather tough times and my REAL favorite affordable Mexican food restaurant, Acapulco,  is no longer near where I live, I have rounded up a group of family and friends for Happy Hour at El Torito Grill.
I actually enjoy going there for Happy Hour in the Cantina. You can either sit indoors and enjoy some of the best chips, salsa and guacamole around or go out on the patio to enjoy the cool, mild LA evenings with drinks and friends in tow. Their Happy Hour lasts from 3 – 8 p.m….five hours to get your eat and drink on.  Another plus is  the staff… they’re so nice, friendly and accommodating. Ask for Lance, he’ll hook you up.
So if you’re ever in the Los Angeles area and looking for a good bang for your buck, stop by…you won’t be disappointed.
ET Grill
9595 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, California 90210
Phone:  310-550-1599
Open Daily
Monday-Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm
Friday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm
Sunday 12:00am-9:00pm
Cantina Small Bites (7 Days/wk in the Cantina).
Drink Specials (M-F 3-8pm in the Cantina).

No comments:

Post a Comment